Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey don't want anyone to think I'm slackin'off

Will be at the blockley today. J1 Con. Small get together. hope to sell some prints, meet some folks, introduce people to captain Kacela. http://www.theblockley.com/event/300823-j1-con-2-philadelphia/

The Blockley Philly
3801 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA, 19104


Show starts at 2 pm, doesn't stop till 12 am GO FOR BROKE!
Been doing alot working on logos and preparing for upcoming comic conventions.

Seems people aren't as keen on Wizard World Chicago nowadays. I'll be there though hope to see a lot of folks. Maybe next year C2E2.

New Art!
Image done at a friends request. I'm gonna see if I can get some prints and shirts out of it.
the girl is supposed to be elena, akuma, panthro, blackpanther

Picture done for ashley riot/Riot queen on facebook
It's her Original Character Psyche
it's a little blury. I scaned this with my phone oh how the mighty have fallen


Thats all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment