Monday, January 28, 2013

Hahm Jambo


Whats new. I now know where my people are from in Africa! This is pretty awesome for me because until now I've just been proud of allllll of Africa as my own. Theres nothing wrong with that, it's just that really African americans only do that because they don't really know where they are from. Now I know. My bloodline is from the Tuareg people. Desert nomads, specifically those of Mali. Been reading up on them alot. Its great to know I can tell my son where he is from. Thanks to African Ancestry. com and my employers Harambee Institute charter school. Good looking Baba Masai.

Any way figured it was about time for this upload. Not sure what day I should use yet but I know the updates should be early in the month, or the end of the month.

as promised here is three more pages of keisha underground.









No comments:

Post a Comment