Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hey comic book fans and art loyalist.
I've been hard at work trying to get some things in my life settled as soon as possible.
As such, my appearence at Baltimore comic con and New York comic con are in serious question. I hope to make it. But if not theres always next year. I haven't made too many more videos. I've shot 2 or 3, but times have been trying. I've decided to give my goal of making a comfortable living from comics and art another year, maybe two. In two years I'll be 35, with a 4 and 5 year old to take care of. If it hasn't become comfortable by then I'll suck it up and work wherever the pay is good and draw for my own enjoyment.

I don't have much to upload. Part of my plan to make this work is actually to create more which could just as easily make things harder. Hopefully its appreciated in the end. For those looking for Captain kacela 4, don't worry it's still in the works. In the meantime I'll be uploading Captain kacela issue one page by page. As well as anything else i think might be interesting from the archives. I'm hoping to plan the launch of the next two titles better then the luanch of Captain Kacela. I basically just showed up one year at NYC with books. Sold well, but being on a consistent con schedule was a struggle. In the 5 years since her debut and 6 years since inception, I've only been to NYC con 2 times. Once on the titles debut and again last year through personal turmoil. If I can make it, this will be the third, in arguably the best market for her.

Here are the first 3 pages plus the cover and inside front cover of Kacela issue1. Scroll down




No comments:

Post a Comment