Thursday, May 8, 2014

How goes it.
That good huh. Well it's been sometime since the last post. I've also fallen off on creating new content for the online comics. The truth is  I've been hustling to get things together for this convention season. So far I've only done C2E2. The tables are booked for wizard world philly, Wizard World Chicago ECBACC and New York special edition. I'll post the actual table numbers as soon as possible. Most of my conventions this year will be shared tables and most of those with Kimberly Moseberry and Joe Currie. My table mate in past years was my wife. Shes decided to call it quits after 6 years... the marriage I mean. She actually wants to share some tables. In an effort to bring down my cost I'm sharing ECBACC with her.  In Philly at wizard world I will probably be competing with her not directly. I don't see the two of us sharing many resources and so it's every sale for your self.

Sales are up but its still a struggle. I am working towards this thing I do, being THE thing I do.  Any help I can get is appreciated, I can't thank people enough. All those who count themselves fans thank you for your support.

Check out my latest uploads on:
Ishmiel14 on Deviant art.com

Facebook the art of Kamau Mshale

Captain Kacela's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment