Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cheers to ECBACC

Hey good people.
So ECBACC (East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention) was awesome. Special Thanks to Carmalita White aka "Pem" My apprentice who took care of business Saturday. Thanks to Yumy Odom and Akinseye Brown who make ECBACC possible and to all those who stopped by the table either to say hi, or buy or who supported in other ways.

I always fall off right after conventions. The energy at conventions is always electric and right after normal life is such a slow down. The every day life I have to work with often causes me to miss the great connections I make at cons. So from now own the day after conventions for me is called "Build Day"  so I can make sure I keep these connections and that electric feeling going.
Thanks toTiana Mone Scott for the awesome squirtile box my son keeps playing with.
thanks to Artist Sheeba Maya amazingly talented.
Thanks to Ariell Johnson much success to her and her awesome idea.
Great times with Kimberly Moseberry. My good table mate Zuwena Mshale another good table mate.
Congrats on a good job done by Jerry Craft, Jihan and all the stars participants.
Congrats to Steven Harris and all the Glyph winners and participants.

Not sure if I can get it online by today, but there is a special treat for all those who signed their email address. Thanks again For all the love. For those who inquired here is a link to the list of comic conventions I used to plan my year. ECBACC and Onyx con may not be on the list but those cons I plan special. Comic convention scene

No comments:

Post a Comment