Sunday, May 17, 2015

This month has been full beyond believe with conventions and work. Hoping to work more soon. I'm unsure of the future of the convention schedule.
as positives, I am completely out of books (issue 1 2 and 3) and have to reorder.
I've seen a lot of folk and talked to many a young artist, worthy contemporary and happy fan.

On the negative side, I still haven't quite cracked the game of living on conventions. I still need lots of commission work.
I have lots of bills.
But looks like the positives have it!

Updates:
I may or maynot be at baltimore
NYCC is looking unlikely but I will see.
Recently did ECBACC (great time)
Captain Kacela model/cosplayer looks amazing.

Contact me:
Kamau.mshale@gmail.com
Follow me
kamau215 on Instagram
Http://facebook.com/kamauart
Http://facebook.com/captain.kacela

No comments:

Post a Comment