Sunday, May 19, 2013

YO!

So I never got to post it but ECBACC (East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention)  was yesterday. I've been so busy trying to get Captain Kacela issue 4 done I haven't really blogged. The worst part is its still unfinished. The story needs so much to be finished properly that I'm still debating if it should be one 50 page issue or two smaller issues, making Kacelas first story arch in to 5 or six issues. Regardless of that decision as soon as the stories complete it will be collected into one paper back thats over 100 pages.
That aside I have been busy. I created several new pin ups for the east coast black age con. Only a few of them were actually finished in time. So When I do wizard world in two weeks(provided the guy in charge of things is doing his job right)   I should have a good amount of new prints.

But for now I'll share some of the  new finished art work and photos from ECBACC





No comments:

Post a Comment