Friday, July 20, 2012

Jambo!
Some recent updates, I'll be in Seaford Delaware tomorrow selling comics (Captain Kacela 1,2 and 3) as well as prints at Clash Con http://smalltowngaming.intuitwebsites.com/

Come by check me out tell me you read this and get a free Sketch!

In other news Captain Kacela on Indiegogo.com has received it's first contributions. There is still a long way to go, but any support is super appreciated and useful. I also added a few smaller amounts to to contribution perks list, unfortunately once some one claims a perk it can't be altered even to add things so  if you donate 25 dollars you'll get something extra since I wasn't able to change that perk.

Thanks again in advance. check me out in Seaford tomorrow 10 to 6 here is the address in case you need to go on google and find driving directions.
310 Virginia Ave, Seaford,DE 19973

No comments:

Post a Comment